Quotes have a special effect on how we act as human beings. Some quotes make us smile, some bring memories back to our minds, and some quotes can even make us cry.
My favorite type of quotes are the ones that inspire us. The ones that make you get up and take action to reach your dreams as soon as possible.
That is why I built this list of 75 of my favorite inspirational quotes that you can take with you. I have a collection of hundreds of quotes but these are ones I hand-selected just for this post.
I hope that they inspire you and allow you to start reaching those goals you set and living the life you want to live.
Words to Live By - 75 Inspirational Quotes
1. I'm not trying to be somebody I'm not... I'm just trying to be everything I can be.
2. It doesn't get easier. You just get stronger.
3. Sometimes people with the worst pasts end up creating the best futures.
4. One of the keys to moving ahead is knowing what to leave behind.
5. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change.
6. Be who you needed when you were younger.
7. Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job. If you work hard on your job you can make a living, but if you work hard on yourself, you'll make a fortune.
8. When you're a kid, people push you to follow your dreams. When you get older, people get offended if you even try.
9. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
10. The less you worry about what people think, the less complicated life becomes.
11. The key to success is playing the hand you were dealt like it was the hand you wanted.
12. Don't get mad. Don't get even. Do better. Much better. Become so engulfed in your own success & happiness that you forget it ever happened.
13. Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions be louder than your words.
14. Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple, learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.
15. You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life.
16. If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.
17. Everything you do today influences your future. Think about life like that.
18. Grind while they sleep. Learn while they party. Live like they dream.
19. If you truly expect to realize your dreams, abandon the need to be liked by all. Conforming to everyone else's expectations sacrifices your uniqueness and, therefore, your excellence.
20. Don't fear failure... In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail.
21. The more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them.
22. How many success stories do you need to hear before you start writing your own?
23. Be very careful about what you think. Your thoughts run your life.
24. Don’t let $50k per year keep you from $50k per month.
25. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that but the really great make you feel that you too can become great.
26. Don't chase love, money, or success. Become the best version of yourself and those things will chase you.
27. We have a generation obsessed with looking successful instead of being successful.
28. Understand that half the game is keeping quiet, and carefully watching those around you.
29. Do not show all your cards. Use mystery to beguile, seduce, even frighten.
30. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less.
31. If you ask for little, shuffle your feet and lower your head, people will assume this reflects on your character.
32. Let no one know what gets to you or where your weaknesses lie.
33. Cheers to all the people working on their dream and not working for the weekend.
34. If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
35. Confidence never goes out of style.
36. It's not about the goal. It's about becoming the type of person that can accomplish the goal…
37. No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.
38. Your repetition creates your reputation.
39. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
40. The poorest man is not the one without a penny. The poorest man is the one without a dream.
41. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
42. If you could be growing at a higher level but you aren't... step up! An exceptional future won't build itself.
43. You need a little bit of insanity to do great things.
44. It always seems impossible until it is done.
45. Spend life with someone who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.
46. You can make money by accident but you won’t get wealthy by accident.
47. If you wait for the perfect time it will never happen.
48. Good things come to those who hustle.
49. I refuse to be anything less than successful.
50. Let's be honest; you didn't grow up dreaming of buying a Toyota and having weekends off.
51. Don’t work 8 hours for a company then go home and not work on your own goals. You’re not tired, you are uninspired.
52. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
53. They kick you when you’re down but then they wanna kick it up when you’re up.
54. Sometimes the way we see a problem is the problem.
55. Make a plan today to kill your goals tomorrow.
56. The difference between a warrior and an ordinary man is that a warrior sees everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man sees everything as either a blessing or a curse.
57. Dreams are free. Hustle is sold separately.
58. Love your life and live your dream. What’s the point of being alive if you’re not willing to actually live?
59. Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
60. Don't think about what can happen in a month. Don't think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.
61. Shout out to everyone turning dreams into reality.
62. In the last year, how many decisions have you made that completely changed the course of your life?
63. You’re rare. Never settle for less than you are.
64. Dream big or don’t dream at all.
65. Work hard in silence. Let success make the noise.
66. Nothing worth having comes easy.
67. When you know yourself, no one can define you.
68. To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.
69. What is coming is better than what is gone.
70. Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more freeing and empowering than learning to like your own company.
71. The fact that you are not where you want to be should be enough motivation.
72. Sometimes you need to stand alone to stand out.
73. It’s going to happen because I’m going to make it happen.
74. People who try to persuade you to give up are not trying to help you, they’re trying to make sense of giving up.
75. Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
To Wrap It Up
I hope this list of quotes has inspired you. If it did, it might be a good idea to save this post so you always have a place to come back when you need motivation.
Have you heard any of these quotes before? Which quotes do you think should be on this list?
Let me know in the comments down below.
If you’re interested in learning everything about becoming an alpha male, I have a post on the How to Become An Alpha Male that will surely help you out so be sure to check that out.
And if you know someone that would enjoy this resource on inspirational quotes, please share it with them because it will probably help them out. Thank you!